Tots bots bamboozle nappies

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Early days for me but planning ahead!

Have been recommended tots bots bamboozle nappies with swaddlebees abc wraps. Any comments or hints/tips would be greatly apprecieated!
Not going for birth to potty - going for proper sized ones. Just confused as to how many nappies I need, how many fleece liners, how many wraps!

I got Totsbots in the small normal new baby ones, now this is just IMO since there are LOADS of people who like them too. But i didnt like them at all they didnt fit her very well and by the time they did she was grown out of them in like 2 weeks :dohh:

I didnt like Tots Bots I found them very bulky and didnt keep wetness away from the skin very well. They are very popular tho

I dont like them either!!

Too wet on bubbs skin for my liking! You might aswell dip a towel in the toilet and wrap it round him/her!

I highly recommend Bum Genius hon, no need for seperate wraps and they are super absorbent :thumbup:

i agree they dont wick the wetness away from the skin enough daisy always has wet skin when i take hers off her i only use them as back-up's now!!

sara

xxxxxx

i use TB Bamboozles they are really absorbent, i havent found them too wet when using a liner. no leaks. quite bulky but have found this with all reusables.
i also like minki nappies.

I love Tots Bots Bamboozles :D We use them with fleece liners which wick any wetness away. I recommend getting a few different types to start with before you invest in loads. There are some second hand nappy sites out there if you google (they've got forums on so won't mention them here) so you can try them out fairly cheaply.

x

https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/reviews/product.asp?id=215

I found this info really helpful :)

when we started looking i was adamant i would only need two sorts one size and a few pocket nappies, now i'm looking at few of many sorts to see what fits my LO best, including sized nappies as initially i didn't realise the sizing was totally different to that of disposable nappies (in weight ranges).

all babies are slightly different in the their shape and wetting habits. though i understand buying fleece liners does help keep wetness away from babies skin, and you can buy them really cheaply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->