Tots Bots Easyfit bamboo question

wannabewillow

Reaction score
Hi all
I put Mairi in a Tots Bots Easyfit Bamboo today and loved how it sat on her. She seemed really comfortable, but when I went to change the nappy, after an hour and a half, I noticed that the part of her nappy that goes next to her skin was wet. I realise that bamboo nappies take more washes that other ones to become absorbant and I've washed this one 6 times. I just wonder if I need a fleece liner to go with this, or do you think I was just changing it just as she peed?

Appreciate any answers. Hope everyone are well
:hugs:

Bamboo won't keep wet away from her skin unless she's only weed a TINY bit and it's had a long time to disperse throughout the nappy. In the Tots Bots, you have the same bamboo next to the skin as the rest of the absorbant part of the nappy so there is nothing to draw the wee deeper into the nappy, except more wee on top of it, which would just take its place, if that makes sense! I would always use a fleece liner with anything where bamboo is next to the skin. HTH.

Thanks for that! I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Have ordered some fleece liners and hope that I get a good result! Really want the Cherryliscious one, so have to get used to them. Lol. Thanks again x

i use a fleece liner with abigails easyfit! keep her bum dry as bamboo directly nxt 2 her skin is wet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->