Tots bots easyfit help

T

tiggercats

First day in fluff.

I tried the TB this morning, on the small setting the snaps just undid themselves, so I guessed we need the middle setting (I think Alex is about 14 or 15lbs). When I tried it on the middle setting there seemed to be a gap around his legs, so I gave up and put on the itti.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just a case of wait until it fits better?

Oooh, not sure hun. I've just prewahed mine, so will report back after I've tried it for the first time ;)

I never got a great fit with them tbh, I always had the same problem. I actually think that the snaps Tots Bots use aren't as strong as other makes, as I find that the poppers to adjust the rise undo themselves even when I know I have them on the right setting. It's just a case of being really careful putting them on.

my LOs legs are too skinny even on the smallest setting He is 12lb 8oz (well he was on tuesday) and I always suggest that with TB, do the poppers AFTER you put the nappy on, they tend to be a bit flimsy x

This happens with my tots bots all the time :( so I leave them on the large setting, put them on then popper them up after to whatever size I want.

Seems to work for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->