Tots Bots - why plastic AND fleece wraps?

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but I'm still getting in to the cloth nappies thing and it's all very confusing! So, I just received from eBay a lovely bundle of Tots Bots cotton nappies, with integrated liners. Also in the bundle are some plastic wraps but also some fleece wraps. Now, I understand the point of the plastic wraps - they keep everything waterproof. But why the fleece wraps as well? What do we do with those?

Thanks!

fleece can be used as a wrap as well if it is a dense knit polar fleece, it is highly breathable and repells waters. they can be used as a wrap very well however if baby's nappy is very wet and baby is sat directly on bum for long periods of time (hours) then you can get compression leaks, but generally they can be used very well as a wrap.

as polar fleece is so breathable it allows constant airflow to baby's bum without the bum getting too hot and sticky

hope this helps

fleece wrap are supposed to be great for night time, when LO spends along time in the same position, as it's a lot more breathable.

(obviously this isn't tried and tested my be as #1 is still on it's way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->