totsbots and little lambs bamboo pocket nappies

kelly342000

Reaction score
does anyone use either tots bots pocket nappies with bamboo inserts or little lambs pocket nappies with bamboo inserts?
if so what do you think of them? am thinking of going with one of these after trying bumgenius and not being impressed with the absorbency of the microfibre insert,
thanks,

If your BG fit OK, why not buy some bamboo or hemp inserts for them? :)

Not tried either of them (didn't even know LL did a pocket TBH) but there are looooooads of poacket nappies out there :)

i only have one BG and don't want to spend £300 on them and then have to buy extra bamboo inserts when the tots bot and little lambs come with the bamboo inserts already and are cheaper. :)

Ahh, i didn't realise you had only 1 :D

Sorry can't help on the others though as I've never used them :)

Have you thought about preloved to save money? x

no i hadn't heard of that, will have a look once i have decided which nappies to go for. :thumbup:

TBH I wouldn't buy just one type of nappy until you've tried at least a few different types. If saving money is a priority, if you buy preloved nappies, you could try all different kinds for less than buying a full lot of just one brand. With preloved, if you buy one and it doesn't suit your LO, you can normally sell it on for the same as you paid so no money wasted.

Edit: Also, you might find that (the same as disposables), your LO might not suit the same type of nappies all the time e.g. what suits her now might not work for a few weeks here and there as she's changing shape. If you have a few different types, you can just use others for a while until they suit her again.

i am trying a few different types, so far have 4 different ones to see how we get on with them and which one suits best. everyone time i think i have found the right one i see another kind i like the look of, at this rate i will have one of every type, lol!!

hehe that's what happens when you hang around here... you'll think you've found the perfect nappy and then somebody will show off their new find and you'll just have to have one too in case it's better than what you already have :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->