totsbots easyfit problem

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my easyfits and looking for advice. They're seconds which shouldn't affect the way the work. BUT they seem to leak near the legs through the outer, not out the leg holes. Could it be because Albert is a heavy wetter? I don't want to sell them on if it's a proper problem!

I have seen loads of people moan about leaks around the leg area with these!

I don't have these exact ones, but I think I know how they work. Is it the 1 inch gap bit on the outside that seems to be leaking (the bit that is supposed to stop wicking!)? I was thinking maybe the pad is getting full and squeezing out through that bit?

I think though the first thing I would try anyway is an extra insert - if the pads are not soaked through completely and it still leaks then I think it must just be a nappy problem!

Thank you :) i have used an extra insert and he just pees through them so quickly!

I might sell them on CNT and explain that they're not working for me!

Ive not had any problems yet but will look out for it, i'd of said add an extra insert too tho!

how many times they been washed honey - they might not be at their optimum absorbency yet.

They've definitely been washed enough. I put in an extra insert and that is soaked too although it lasts longer. I do think it's just due to how much he wees. Plus he's going through a growth spurt, feeding constantly and it all has to come out somehow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->