Toys for a 6 month old?

Sparrow85

Reaction score
My LO is 6 months next week and he's now sitting unaided.

He's pretty much outgrown his play mat and becomes bored of it so quickly now. He has loads of lamaze toys and plenty other toys (rattles, books, soft toys etc), which do amuse him and he loves his jumperoo, but just wondering what else I can get him?

I was thinking maybe an activity centre that he can sit and play at? What do/did your 6 month olds love playing with?

We have a Fischer price tripod activity centre. Isaac can't stand yet so I just leave the legs off it and let him play with the top. He loves it.

I've found the most simple toys the biggest hit... Soft balls we can throw, unravelling and ravelling a ball of wool, plastic farm animals (while singing old McDonald) x

My LO likes toy mirrors and we have an inflatable cylinder with balls in that she likes to throw around.

Xx

I brought Aden an activity centre when he was 8 months and he LOVES it- more than he did his jumperoo actually and he would sit in that thing for hours if you let him :haha:

Micah loved (and still loves) the activity panel from his Vtech walker at 6 months.

My lo loves his fisher price letter box, and toys that he can push buttons on that play songs and stuff. I'm getting him a baby Ipad soon too.

I've just bought my son this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294 and he can't get enough of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->