Toys for Forward Facing Carseat!

sam*~*louize

Reaction score
Ok following on from my other thread, LO now has a forward facing carseat. We obviously no longer have the handle to dangle her toys around.

What do you all give LO to play in car/where do you dangle them/ can you give me link/show me pic pleaseeee! :thumbup:

:flower:

I have heard you're not supposed to use toys in car seats as they can become dangerous in the event of a crash. However I have to confess that if I know we are going a long way and he will be bored I have used a toy arch which is similar to this one but has velcro to wrap around the arch rather than clips.

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC04965/touch_l.jpg

Yeah its dangerous to have hard toys around a carseat. I think I read the other day, someone on here (mommyto3co or a similar name, sorry can't remember exactly) said "Unless you are comfortable throwing the toy at your childs head as far as you can it shouldn't be around the carseat" which makes a lot of sense. Things become airborne in crashes. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->