Trafford Centre Meet - Poll for dates - EVERYONE WELCOME!

I can do any except Tuesdays coz that's when I run my mum and baby group:baby:

I'm excited now:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can any one join ur mum and baby group im looking to join one once I have me little one Im in bolton and I know no one :blush:

Of course chick....straight down the A666, turn right onto Station Road (going towards Swinton Town Centre) and we're at the Salvation Army building on the left hand side just before the railway bridge and Matalan, Tuesdays 10.30am till about 12noon, my group is called Bumps and Babies:happydance:. Pm me if you want anymore details, Mum's to be welcome and Mum's with babies up to 12months. Me and my friend who helps me run it are both breastmates too so can help with breastfeeding info etc if you need it:hugs:

Im crap with geography lol How far is it on a train from brum, does anyone know

:dohh: i could if i could get there but no car :cry:

i can do any except 19th june coz thats when i go on holiday woooo hoooo

Ooooo even though I'm baby-less I might come along, trafford centre is my fav :D:D:D

If anyone is going from Bradford or Leeds area if you have a spare seat I can contribute petrol instead of getting on the scummy train (I don't actually have a problem with people using trains, I use them all the time, it's just the one from Bradford to Manc is a nasty Diesel train that takes forever and is just plain nasty!) *ick*

Any date is cool for me, I can just move my work days around!

Plus the babyless person can hold open all the doors for the buggies :rofl: ;)

we gettin a date decision any time soon?! i'm all excited!!

Ooooo even though I'm baby-less I might come along, trafford centre is my fav :D:D:D

If anyone is going from Bradford or Leeds area if you have a spare seat I can contribute petrol instead of getting on the scummy train (I don't actually have a problem with people using trains, I use them all the time, it's just the one from Bradford to Manc is a nasty Diesel train that takes forever and is just plain nasty!) *ick*

If you can get the 363 from Bradford to Brighouse you can hop in with me ;)

im hopefully coming from bradford, il have a spare seat as there will be just me at jacob.

Gonna do a new thread with trimmed down poll now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->