training pants

jenstar

Reaction score
Are training pants for overnight still called training pants?

My older son has been potty trained by day for ages but it's only these past two nights he doesn't want a nappy on for bed. I tried tricking him with a pull-on waterproof wrap with an insert lying in it, but he spotted the insert so is wearing just the pants! His nappy is never dry when he gets up in the morning so he needs something absorbent.

I never used training pants for day time but am thinking they would be the way to go for overnight. There is no point buying disposable pull-ups as he would know to look at them they are a nappy.

Has anyone got any recommendations?
tia

i find if i get up before Nate and wake him and put him on the toilet right away his nappy is actually 99% of the time dry if i catch him before he pees caus he goes about 2 min after he wakes up naturally lol might be worth seeing if its your LO actually wetting while he sleeps or just going before you catch him in the morning

No I definitely need something for wearing all night.

He was crying at half 5 this morning because he was all wet, so too early to check on him then lol! And he woke up wet beofre half 7 tonight so not long after he went to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->