Transferring from TTC:(

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi all! I had a short stay in TCC, because I just got married in July (we wanted to wait to try till after we got married) and also am a teacher. Sept was the last month of TCC because that would have meant a June baby and I could have spent almost 3 months at home with the baby before having to go back to work. I coudnt bear putting a baby younger than that in daycare.

So here I am after too many BFN's and getting my hopes up. We will start trying agin in June of '10.

Seems like a million years away.. Especially since thats when I thought I would be having my first baby:cry:

I'm sure you all are wonderful, just wanted to introduce myself:)

Hiya and welcome :) I hope the time passes quickly for you and you and you enjoy your stay in WTT. xxx

Hi runnergrl, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you this time around :hugs:... I hope that your wait here goes quickly xx

Edited to ask: are you in the States? Is that why you only get a couple of months off? I know we are quite lucky in the UK with maternity leave x

Hi don't you have paid maternity as a teacher? i know that my teachers always went on a very extended matenity leave , when i was at school

Hi hunny, Im sorry things didnt move as fast as you would like. I hope your stay hear is bearable!

aww I am sorry things didn't work out. Fingers crossed the wait goes quickly and we can help you pass the time x

Thanks, I am still waiting on seeing my doctor as AF has STILL not shown. I just hope nothing is wrong with me:(

hey hun :hugs:
I'm wtt till around that time too. It'll fly by.

how late is AF?

Sorry to hear that but hope time goes quickly for you and welcome to WTT (I'm new here too!)

Hey welcome to WTT, DH and I are waiting till January. Sorry about your BFN's, hopefully your BPF will come soon.

Welcome to WTT, sorry things haven't worked out for you yet.

im sorry to here that, ive transferred over here from ttc too was trying for ten months im now having time off from ttc under instruction from my gyne (re: chemical pgs and cervical cyst)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->