Transitions during ttc months?

Earthylove

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So my husband and I are waiting till August of 2015 to ttc because I'm in school and that would mean I would have the baby shortly after I graduate (wanted to be done with school before giving birth). Now the thing is, my husband is in the process of interviewing for a new job that would start in August (ttc month) aaaand I start my internship in August as well. I was thinking about this the other day and started to worry that those new transitions might be pretty stressful, especially for my husband since his job will likely be kinda intense. But I reeeeeallly don't want to push the date back for ttc!

Do you guys plan to ttc during times of transition for you and your significant other? What is your philosophy on that if you've got one? :)

And what do you think about being pregnant as an intern? (I'm going into school counseling, so it's not as intense as medical school or anything, but I still want to make a good impression for potential employers)

Thanks for any thoughts and comments!

My philosophy is that if you wait for the perfect time you will wait for ever, I will either be ttc when applying for new jobs our just starting one, not perfect but it's about priorities and baby is mine now. We delayed because of a house move last year but no more delays now

What Spicyorange said!

I had all three of my kids while I was a full-time student. I did homework while I was in labor! :haha: We've had children in all kinds of situations, and it always works out. The joy you feel overwhelms any reservations you might have about it being the "perfect" time. Because there's really no such thing. :)

that is so true. If I think about it, delaying won't necessarily mean the perfect time anyway because I'll probably be in the midst of starting a new job or applying for positions. There's always something going on!

Thanks for the response!

Wow ottergirl! Homework while in labor! :) hahaha, that's awesome. Thanks for your response, it's encouraging to know that someone else has made things work out well even in situations that weren't "perfect".
Thanks!

I will most likely just have started a new job when we start ttc. Not ideal but like everyone said timing is never ideal. And you might not fall pregnant right away, so maybe you will have a couple months anyway, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->