Transvaginal exam

Penguin20

Reaction score
Im 5 weeks and had a transvaginal exam today, saw a sac and yolk no heartbeat yet but they said its early
Ever since then I been getting a lot of cramping everywhere on and off and just been to the toilet and found that I had brown discharge is this normal ??

I had a transvaginal scan before and had no cramping or bleeding afterwards but thought maybe because I pregnant I'm just more sensitive
Sorry just freaking out as dont wana lose my baby

Im 5 weeks and had a transvaginal exam today, saw a sac and yolk no heartbeat yet but they said its early
Ever since then I been getting a lot of cramping everywhere on and off and just been to the toilet and found that I had brown discharge is this normal ??

I had a transvaginal scan before and had no cramping or bleeding afterwards but thought maybe because I pregnant I'm just more sensitive
Sorry just freaking out as dont wana lose my baby

I have not had this happen to me. I know a little brown discharge is normal, but bleeding like your AF is not. I would watch it and if it gets worse, call the doctor. Good luck and my fingers are crossed!:hugs:

I did have cramping and a bit of spotting. It stopped in a day or two. I heard it's quiet normal. But if the cramping gets worse, of course, I'd call my OB :).

You could always call and speak with a nurse. This way you get advice and you are giving them a heads up.

But I always spotted a little after those ultrasounds.

Cramping is normal as is not seeing heartbeat yet know it's easier said then done but try not to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->