Transverse at 34 weeks, should I worry yet re natural birth?

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
I really want a home birth this time but this little monkey baby is transverse still. It is also back to back and has been ever since it was big enough to assume a position.

I am getting worried about it getting stuck transverse soon as it gets bigger... I have been on spinning babies etc and am doing all the tilts etc but I am getting more and more worried. Anyone have any positive stories (or otherwise) to tell?

My baby turned at about 35 weeks so try not to worry!
I bounced lots of my birthball and he went head down and is not engaged, so maybe give that a go if you can - mine was only £6 from argos xx

Breech till 37 weeks here. And its not your first either. I'd stop doing all those things and just let your baby find its own way :) loads of time yet......I wouldn't be thinking about the baby's position till you're actually in labour! Some babies need to enter the pelvis in a non text book way.

i agreee i was so worried at my 30weeks appointment both babies were breech.I did evedrything on s;pinning babies i was so stressed then i gave up. I have heard positive brrech delivery stories and then oon 32wks appointment babies went head down. I have been sitting on ball when watching tv bc its more comfy than couch indeed some babies assume position in labor good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->