Trash The Dress

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I am after your thoughts on something.

As some of you know, my photography is taking off really well and I am looking at ways to expand my offerings. The wedding, baby and family portraits are great but I want to offer more.

So, one thing I am looking at is Trash The Dress shoots and who better to ask than a group of Brides to be!!

Any thoughts on it? Would you do it?

xxx

yeah id do it it looks like fun xxxx

Yep, I would :thumbup: I've been looking at doing this for awhile actually.

i really dont understand this. why do people do it?

You don't actually "trash the dress"!!

More often than not, no damage is done at all to it, its more about getting some amazing shots in your wedding dress that you would never get the chance to do on the day and to photograph you wearing it in a situation totally different to which it would normally be worn in.

xxx

You don't actually "trash the dress"!!

More often than not, no damage is done at all to it, its more about getting some amazing shots in your wedding dress that you would never get the chance to do on the day and to photograph you wearing it in a situation totally different to which it would normally be worn in.

xxx

I have done this with my wedding photographer, we went to a posh golf course, a park with woods and an outdoor swimming pool (got in pool with dress totally wet !!!) and a horse stables and yes I did royally trash it lol it was sooo much fun and I got to wear my dress again !!!!!

:happydance:

oh i c! i was imagining ppl cutting up thier dresses and throwing paint on them and stuff LOL

Personally I wouldn't in a million years and dont see why anyone would.... for me my dress is a part of my wedding day, so a symbol of the comittment I made to my husband. And the only reason Im selling it is coz Im skint and would rather someone else have it than it sit in my cupboard going to waste. Im gutted but has to be done :(

Im sure a lot of people would be interested :) Just not my cup of tea at all lol

x

mine got really dirty and v wet lol but I dry cleaned it and got most bits out !!!

Pops id have you take my picture of me in my dress in a heartbeat only one huuuuuuuge problem... my ass!! my dress is a size 8! im a size 12.. somehow i dont think im gunna fit in it anymore lol

I was sooo disappointed with my wedding pics. Paid a lot of money, which i didn't really have. For photographs my younger brother could have done better. They're stashed away somewhere to be forgotten about.

Money is going to become really tight for us very soon, but once i get a bit of spare money, I would LOVE to have some nice photos in my wedding dress, since none were achieved on the day! I really can't look that shit can i?!

Pops id have you take my picture of me in my dress in a heartbeat only one huuuuuuuge problem... my ass!! my dress is a size 8! im a size 12.. somehow i dont think im gunna fit in it anymore lol

Tracie, if you ever get there then you know where I am toots!!

I'd love to do it for you!! :hugs:

xxx

I was sooo disappointed with my wedding pics. Paid a lot of money, which i didn't really have. For photographs my younger brother could have done better. They're stashed away somewhere to be forgotten about.

Money is going to become really tight for us very soon, but once i get a bit of spare money, I would LOVE to have some nice photos in my wedding dress, since none were achieved on the day! I really can't look that shit can i?!

Hun, there are always ways to get things done, especially for friends so I am sure I can come up with an idea of two so you can get the photos you deserve :hugs:

I'd love to be able to give you some which you love :kiss:

xxx

Im just really disappointed with them, if i showed you you'd see why!! Hell i'm gonna dig em out and scan a few xx

Yeah, let me see them and I can see what you dont like and what you are hoping to get.

Do you live near your venue? Does your hubby still have his (or a) suit?

xxx

Yeah, live near the venue. Ian doesn't have his suit as it was a hire suit but i'm sure we could sort one out. I'll root them out tonight and show you just how rubbish they are! LOL

Not my cup of tea either!! :D But we dunno what our photos are going to look like just yet!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->