Travel Cots ?

PieMistress

Proud and happy Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Chicks,

Am planning on getting a travel cot for the bubs to sleep in downstairs.

Does anybody have any recommendations? The fancy Graco one looks nice (with changing mat on the top) as the mattress can be raised and lowered but it's quite dear at £90.

Any travel cot top tips?

Thanks
PM xx

Would moses basket not be better, cheaper & smaller?

Our travel cot takes up fair bit of room, its bigger than cot. Amber didnt like all space she had etc.

Ours was bought off ebay, really colourful, had high & lower big, mat came off to make play mat came with toys.

Thought about a moses basket but it won't last nearly as long and we can also use the travel cot when going away, will have a squizz at Ebay and Preloved (seems to be hardly anybody selling stuff near me though, boooo) :(

x

hi

i have the graco one which i found really good, still use it when lo stays at nannys an plan to use it for the next baby, my sil brought the same one from kiddicare for £60, it was back in jan but it may be worth having a look to see if its on offer

hth

gem xxx

Thought about a moses basket but it won't last nearly as long and we can also use the travel cot when going away, will have a squizz at Ebay and Preloved (seems to be hardly anybody selling stuff near me though, boooo) :(

x

I wouldnt advise going out buying new moses basket, because yes they wont last as long.
Not many babies like the open space of travelcot, either.
Were lucky & getting 1 off OH's mate. Otherwise i would bought 1 on here or on ebay.

Can get travelcot in argos for around £30 or toys r us.

we have the graco one in the living room and Ruby loves it! the changing bit is really handy too. i got ours from babiesrus for cheap! think it was about £65, that was about 5 months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->