Travel Cots?

brightstar08

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Has anyone got any advice on travel cots? what brand do you use? im looking for one thats not too difficult to set up and isnt too heavy to carry.

Thanks x x

Think they are all assemble the same!

I would just go for a standard travel cot without the hood etc etc can vary from £20+

I agree with Wobbles...i bought mine from Boots...it only cost £40...its basic but LO and me love it...and its easy to put away with a carry bag...have a look at argos aswell, they have a good variety xx

i got 1 off ebay i cant remember price i paid.
its multi coloured came with a playmat.

The play mat part, was the mattress, came with thing you hooked on to the cot came with some toys could add your own etc

thanks guys, will look after the new year. was really confused as they have all sorts in the shops, for all the time he will use it im just as well going for a basic one i think and save my money for something else :)

We've got a graco one which we use for naps in the living room and as a playpen but it's quite bulky and would take up lots of space in the car if we were going away for a couple of nights or something - especially if you're flying somewhere and need to pack one. If it's just for occasional use the Samsonite pop-up ones are great - they pack up really small and are very light. I bought one on ebay for about £25...

https://www.daisychainsuk.com/images/uploads/sambubble.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->