Travel system with height adjust handle??

SazzleB

Reaction score
Hello,

We are looking for a travel system with height adjustable handle(s) as hubby is more than a foot taller than me! Can anybody recommend a good one for us please?
If its a new system £250 would be the max price, but we could also look on ebay for a used bargain if the system is more than £250 new.

Thanks!!

We have the Quinny Buzz 3 and it has an adjustable handle. It's a fab pram (haven't used the pushcahir part yet), folds down flat and is easy to get back up as I had a c-section so it was really useful having something that you didn't have to fiddle with to get it ready.
Not sure how much they are new, but we got a great 2nd hand one off ebay with the carry cot/pram part too.

I bought the Graco Vivo travel system mainly due to the same height issue. I'm 5ft2 and DH is 6ft so BIG difference. The handles adjust really good, I can use it on medium height and DH uses it on the highest. I bought it for £150 on sale, but don't know what they are going for without the sales I'm afraid. Good luck.

I have a mutsy urban rider. Expensive but love it. They do come up on ebay sometimes.

i also have the quinny buzz its handle is height adjustable not that i need itm but the pram is fab and looks gorgeous xx

I'm 5ft 5(and a half!) and hubby is 6ft2. We've got a Silver Cross Sleepover with a Classic chassis which has a height adjustable handle and we're both fine with it.

However, it's a massive pram so not useful for public transport or a small boot.

we are both tall so this was a factor for us too!
we went for the maxi cosi mura3 and its great, the handle has 3 heights, the highest of which is really great for oh especially!!
and its an amazing system too!! (& some seriously good bargains about at the minute

we have the hauck condor 3 in 1. Im 5ft 6 OH is 6ft7 and he pushes this fine.

I LOVE this travel system

xx

I have a Mamas and Papas Pliko which can be a travel system. You have to buy everything seperately though but I have seen some good bargains on ebay. I got my Pliko for £60 and that included the apron, cosytoes, raincover and changing bag.

There is also the Jane slalom pro. Lovely pram but again, expensive so another ebay job.

We have the Quinny Buzz 3 and it has an adjustable handle. It's a fab pram (haven't used the pushcahir part yet), folds down flat and is easy to get back up as I had a c-section so it was really useful having something that you didn't have to fiddle with to get it ready.
Not sure how much they are new, but we got a great 2nd hand one off ebay with the carry cot/pram part too.

I agree with the Quinny Buzz (handle goes high enough for my partner 6ft 2")
Fab pram, got mine from Halfords.com for £325 + £135 for the carrycot. I often see them for sale in my local paper so another place to look for second hand.

I am still using the carrycot bit, which is lovely & snug, comfortable to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->