Travel system

vicky89

Reaction score
what travel system would you recommend??

bugaboo cameleon!
my sister has the pink one!!

Fantastic!

xxx

i have the mamas and papas pilko pramette travel system! even though ive not used it yet its won the award for best pram from mother and baby for 3 years and my friend has it she says its brilliant! and i love it its gorgeous! but they are quite pricey! xx

If money was no object I'd go for an ICandy Apple, my friend has it and it's great. I have the Mothercare My3 and it is very good value for money. But if you live in a city/town then something compact like the Bugaboo Bee might be good.

i really like the look of the silvercross 3d but reviews arn't that great on it!

If either you or your OH are tall (or there's a big height difference) I recommend the Mama's and Papa's Skate. It's great as it has different height settings for the baby, as well as allowing you to choose multiple heights and tilts for the handle. I found it really uncomfortable pushing the travel systems which don't have the option of raising the car seat or carrycot up towards you. I'm only 5ft 8, but OH is 6ft 2. It's not the cheapest but they frequently have offers on it. Also if you

OPS.............following on

The car seat you buy to go with it also allows them to stay in it until they are 13KG rather than 9KG like most others, so you won't have to buy another car seat for longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->