Travel Systems

zetec144

Reaction score
I have my heart set on the mamas and papas Sola. I'm having a little boy and love the sola denim colour. However, I notice lilac stripes in the hood. Is this really a unisex pushchair? Just wondered if anyone could shed some light on what they think.

Is that the one with the red and blue stripes in it too? I think it's lovely and would definitely suit a boy, more than a girl.

Hope that helps.

We have brought this for our little man and at first I thought just seeing it online the stripes made it more unisex but after going to the shop and seeing it (then falling in love with it) along with the denim cybex aton carseat it looks perfect for a boy :)

yeah its the one with the blue and red stripes too :)
The pushchair looks really nice but I'm guessing i'll need to view it in the flesh.
I don't like any other pram, some of them are just awful looking :( I definatly thought the Sola was the best. I thought it would suit a little boy until I looked at the colours in the hood, it was just the lilac colour that I weren't too sure with, but there are a lot of greys and blues in there too.
I think I probably will go for this :) Really like the Lime Jelly cybex aton car seat to go on the frame. There just seems to be more colour options for a girl, I love the purple colour one, and would of definatley gone for that for a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->