Travelling by aeroplane with a baby

lookin4bump

Pregnant with baby #1
Reaction score
Hello ladies, firstly forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place! 2nd of all, I know it's slightly early to be worrying but I like to plan!

My question is, can anyone recommend a pram for a 0-6month old that would be allowed in an aeroplane? DH works abroad so baby & I will have to travel out to see him early next year. I will be alone with baby so am starting to think about getting around the airport and on the plane. I am assuming I would need a pram and or a car seat to have baby in... Can anyone recommend or offer any advice?

Thanks in advance
X x

As far as I know no car seat etc required on a plane, you just have baby on your knees. Sme long hall flights offer baby beds but I don't know of anyone needing their own. Most airlines let you take the pram to the gate and you hand it to airline staff as you board the plane. Push hairs in one piece are easier to cope with alone. Ask when you are at the shop for the staff to show you how. Easily the chairs collapse etc.

I personally never took a big pram to the gate, like one with a big carry cot part. I took a mclaren stroller plenty of times. I can collapse it myself with one hand
while holding baby. When baby is small it is much easier to check a big pram in and to carry baby in a carrier or sling?

And yes, this should maybe be posted someone else, you would get more answers.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->