Treat m/c as period?....ttc immediately!!

Donch03

2 boys 6 & 8 TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a BFP a week ago today and four days later on the Thursday started bleeding. Not 100% confirmed yet but am pretty sure I have miscarried and am desperate to try again this cycle.

Has anyone else been in this situation and can anyone offer any tips or advice as to when I may ovulate? Should I wait till I get BFN on HPT and then use OPK?

Xxx

If ur AF came on time it would suggest a chemical
If ur well I would say ttc when u feel u can

I am ttc straight away after a mc at 8 weeks

The miscarriage bleed started a week after AF was due and am still slightly bleeding now...don't want to miss ovulation this cycle but have no clue where to even start in predicting it x

The miscarriage bleed started a week after AF was due and am still slightly bleeding now...don't want to miss ovulation this cycle but have no clue where to even start in predicting it x

Have you tried opks?

Have you tried opks?

Not yet because I have no clue when to start? Does my hcg have to be at zero before I start? Should I do a HPT first?

I would deffo do a hpt, just so you know for sure when u get a BFP it's real!!

I started using opks sporadically from cd7 after my mc, got positive on cd21

Which based on my hcg from my first pregnancy is around when I ovulated then too

I would deffo do a hpt, just so you know for sure when u get a BFP it's real!!

I started using opks sporadically from cd7 after my mc, got positive on cd21

Which based on my hcg from my first pregnancy is around when I ovulated then too

My hcg on Thursday was low at 44 will do a HPT tonight and start OPK when I sop bleeding completely....thanks Hun x

Definitely worth doing an HPT to check you whethe you are still showing HCG - when I experienced very similar last week the hospital wanted to check my HCG levels were dropping in order to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. They advised me not to start tryin again till after my next period because they said my uterus was unlikely to be in the best health to be able cope with a pregnancy straight after an MC - I have no idea whether this is actually the case or not, but in te absence of evidence to the contrary I'm inclined to believe them, as don't want to risk having another MC if I can help it. They also told me not to have sex until the bleeding has fully stopped because of the risk of infection

I'm taking aspirin to help with the uterine lining

i'm gonna try this month straight away, and i'm in same boat as u hun. i was week late on thur with a postive test when i started get pink discharge, and small clot arrived early hours sun morning. i'm just gonna base it on wen the clot and bleeding started properly, i've gotta go in for progesterone cd21 blood test too, so i hope i guess right :neutral:

Hi ladies,

I had a BFP a week ago today and four days later on the Thursday started bleeding. Not 100% confirmed yet but am pretty sure I have miscarried and am desperate to try again this cycle.

Has anyone else been in this situation and can anyone offer any tips or advice as to when I may ovulate? Should I wait till I get BFN on HPT and then use OPK?

Xxx

I had a chemical preg. last cycle at 5 weeks. This cycle (first cycle following the chem) I ended up ovulating about a week later usual. I'm now 8DPO. I think it might depend on your body... but you can ovulate soon after an early miscarriage! :hugs:

I had a chemical in December 2010 and was told that I didn't need to wait to start tic again. I got pregnant the very next cycle but it took me 6 weeks after the chemical to ovulate. My cycles had never gotten straightened out since I went off the pill in oct 2010 so I have no idea if that is why it took me so long to ovulate or if it was the chemical.

Thanks ladies,

Did a HPT last night and pretty sure it was BFN am treating the m/c as period and predicting ovulation on the 16th so am gonna start testing with the OPK next tues and see how we go xx

I started miscarrying on the 8th March. The midwife at the early pregnancy unit advised me to wait 2-3 periods before trying again which I think is completely unnecessary. My own doctor advised that there is no reason why you cant start trying straight away as soon as you feel ready. So 3 weeks later I ovulated and we've tried straight away. Im now 7DPO and crossing my fingers. I would said to you to def. go for it and try straight away, sometimes its the only thing that makes you feel better and gives you something to focus on, Good luck x

I started miscarrying on the 8th March. The midwife at the early pregnancy unit advised me to wait 2-3 periods before trying again which I think is completely unnecessary. My own doctor advised that there is no reason why you cant start trying straight away as soon as you feel ready. So 3 weeks later I ovulated and we've tried straight away. Im now 7DPO and crossing my fingers. I would said to you to def. go for it and try straight away, sometimes its the only thing that makes you feel better and gives you something to focus on, Good luck x

Wow....well done you Hun.....am fx'd for your BFP....please let me know xxx

Hey. I miscarried @ 6 weeks in mid January. We started trying straight away and i had my 1st AF 5 weeks later. Im now 7 weeks pregnant, good luck to all of you xxx

Hey. I miscarried @ 6 weeks in mid January. We started trying straight away and i had my 1st AF 5 weeks later. Im now 7 weeks pregnant, good luck to all of you xxx

Congrats hun....how exciting wishing you a healthy and happy 9 mnths xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->