trial and retribution

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
did anyone watch this last night? It was horrible! Especially the scene where the little girls body was lay on the table covered wit the sheet :cry: even OH was shocked by it! Im gutted though becuase Im working tonight and will miss the concluding part! I cant work out if it her or not! I think that would be too obvious, maybe it was the chinese woman?

yes i watched it i have been watching all of them for the past few weeks.

i felt uncomfortable watching last nights and i couldnt wait to get up to cuddle the kids this morning.

some sick people out there.

i think the dad had something to do with it!

you not got sky+? to record tonights?

i had to get up and walk out the room at the post mortem, it was horrendous. i couldnt stop crying.

watching the other part tonight tho

not got sky plus :-( got NTL on demand which has pick of the week, can watch back some programmes, but they dont do it for channel 3 yet :-(

Didnt think of the dad! Maybe he was to do with it so he could stop the payments!

I know what you mean as soon as the adverts came on me and dave got up and went straight upstairs to check on Ella! were both speachless on the p0ost mortem bit!

if i was still tring to decide between a childminder and nursery last nights show would have made my choice final! i dont think i could leave my kids alone with some one i dont no well again!

I love this programme, and agree, the post mortem scene was awful :cry: but give them their due, they didn't hang about and give it the same attention they would have done had it have been an adult.....which was good, as it was difficult to see!

I am not sure if it is a who dunnit this week, as much as a how are they going to get her? :?

But time will tell.......all will be revealed in 3 hours :dance:

Hmmmmmmmmmm looking possibly like the Dad did it, me thinks!

i think it is the nanny y would she re name her self all the time

Ohhhhhhh I really thought the Dad did Poppy when he turned up with a PG GF!

So as I thought initially, it wasn't a who dunnit after all.........

I thought that was too obvious! and I missed it ;-(

I love this programme, its so hard hitting.

I just caught up on a previous one I missed, and it was so fcuked up- the guy Max somebody who was a profiler and it was him all along! Crazy stuff :?

The baby one was the worst tho :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->