Trip to Pictures to see Spiderman

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
We went to see Spiderman at the weekend. I haven't seen the first two so I wasn't that bothered but DH wanted to go. OMG! Big mistake! :dohh: All that loud music and crashing and banging....what a nightmare! :shock: Babies kicked and struggled solidly for nearly 3 hours, I felt black and blue by the time we got home. Awful. Didn't help that the prat behind me felt the need to kick my chair on top of that :hissy:

DH seemed to enjoy the film (apart from ending he says), but I thought it was a bit bobbins actually.

Wanted to go see Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean when they come out (soon isn't it?) but think I may give the pics a bit of a wide berth till afterwards now.

Hehe I like taking my bump to the cinema, it goes nuts when any music starts up. We went to see 300 when that first came out, there was this one part with a loud bang out of the blue which made me jump, and the bump jumped at the same time too :rofl:

Did you notice Kirsten Dusnst has very hairy arms in a couple scenes?!

Blimey Helen - I can't sit in one of those seats for 3 hours when I'm not 34 weeks pg with twins! :rofl:

It was a bit of a looooooooooooooooooong film and I should have told you to bring a cushion with you Helen.

Aww Helen lol :hugs:

Your like me I'd rather see Shrek tahn Spiderman :rofl:

y did no1 enjoy spiderman :hissy:

mind u i cant wait 4 teh new pirates of carribean and shrek and helen!!!! u missed out harry potter :cry:

aww bless, thats horrible aint it! when I was pg with Rebecca we went to see Cold Play and Girls Aloud, it was hell too.:dohh:

Skip the pics til after the LO's arrive hun!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->