Triphasic?

MJthrillme

Reaction score
I'll put the link to my chart on here. I'm not sure if my chart is considered triphasic because I'm only 7dpo. I made a teeny tip at about 3dpo. No spotting yet. Just weird things like vivid dreams and seems like my sense of smell has really gotten stronger in the past day or two.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/67e3f8

I've honestly been wondering the same thing about my chart too. I wish I could help!

I've honestly been wondering the same thing about my chart too. I wish I could help!

Man I wish I knew more about charting lol. Fertility friend said I ovulated on cycle day 18, so hopefully that's true. My temp keeps rising though and I always read that's a good thing lol!

It definitely looked good to me! FF description of what's triphastic doesn't say how much of an increase counts for a second shift. I wish VIP wasn't necessary for the notification!

It definitely looked good to me! FF description of what's triphastic doesn't say how much of an increase counts for a second shift. I wish VIP wasn't necessary for the notification!

Thank you! I'm hoping for a BFP in a week! Are you charting as well? :)

Your chart looks promising.
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure you need to have 3 consecutive temps higher than your previous highest temp for it to class as a second shift?
I could be wrong, though. Its been 4 years since my chart went triphasic haha ��

How are you getting on now??

Im so confused with mine as well!!

what do you think of mine?

0299BEDF-71AA-4FE7-BDCE-D4983FA8AB3C.jpeg

This is an old thread and the original poster isn't online anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->