Tripletotskins Mom Here...

Tripletotskin

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just want to introduce myself as I am a newbie on this site. I am a stay- home Mom of triplets, all boys, :muaha: and all very dear to me. I had to quit my job when they were born but I'm very happy to be able to take care of them during their formative years.

This site seems to be a good source for advice, information and entertainment. Hope to meet some multiple moms here also.

Happy posting, everyone!

Tripletotskins Mom

Hello and welcome :D your avatar is very cute, triplet supermom indeed!

Welcome to baby bump. WOW triplets, how old are your boys? Tell us your story.

Welcome :hi:

Nice to see another multiples mum!

Wow, triplets, you must really have your hands full, Much respect.

And welcome.

Welcome to baby bump. WOW triplets, how old are your boys? Tell us your story.

Hi Toot,

My boys are turning 2 in June. Sorry, I didn't get to respond to you right away. Two of my boys got sick and then their Dad got sick, too. I'm pretty exhausted.:hissy:

Thank God, they seem to be on their way to recovery. My mother-in-law was a real angel...she volunteered to watch 2 of my boys for 2 days so I could get some much-needed sleep. It helped me a lot!!! Who ever said that mother-in-laws are wicked? :witch: Not true, in my case.

Anyway, still can't think straight these days...I'd like to tell u the story of my boys as soon as I get enough strength to think. But glad to hear from you and everyone else.

Hello and welcome :D your avatar is very cute, triplet supermom indeed!

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the compliment on my avatar. It's one of my Tripletotskins designs.

When I had my triplets I didn't find a lot of cute gifts and apparel that catered to triplets or multiples (I'm sure other multiple moms can relate). So I decided designing my own stuff (actually, I think of the designs and my brother draws them for me). I started getting a lot of compliments from our designs so we put up an online store just for twins, triplets and other multiples. That's how our Tripletotskins store got started.

:hi: welcome to Baby and Bump.

Thanks for the warm welcome and congratulations also on your pregnancy. BTW, I noticed all these great graphics (not sure what they are) on everyone's posts (pregnancy tracker, etc.) Where do you get those?

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. A blessing x3 you lucky thing.

Thanks for the friendly welcome all the way from UK. Also, good luck on trying to conceive. Never give up. I didn't... I prayed for one and was blessed with 3!!!

I'm sure we'd all love to see a pic of your boys! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"