• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triploidy

bumbugull

Mother of 2 and 1 angel
Reaction score
We found out last week that our baby most likely has triploidy. We have had 4 scans this pregnancy due to some bleeding and on each scan baby has measured small. At 12 week ultrasound when I was supposed to be around 13 weeks baby only measured 11 weeks, with small body and large head, also the placenta is abnormally small and blood test showed low beta and PAPP-A levels. Had our CVS today, felt horrible. So now we're just waiting on the news, which I am pretty sure I already know the answer to...

Had anyone had experience with a triploid pregnancy?

Hi, I'm sorry things are going so good with your pregnancy. I had a tripiloidy pregnancy. I didn't know it was until after my d and c and they did testing on the baby. It was 69Xxx so it was a girl. Hope they have it wrong x

I'm sorry your facing this possibility hun xx

We lost our daughter in 2013 to triploidy, although we didn't find out until fetal testing after she passed away. She too measured behind from the very beginning and low papp-a.

I am so sorry hon. We lost our first son at 16 weeks gestation. We didn't find out what was wrong until post mortem but he was consistently measuring a week behind. Xx

Hi,

I've lost two babies to tripoidy. The first was a girl and we found out from the cvs. I was 16 weeks. The second baby was a boy and we found out his heart stopped at 10 weeks and the testing showed tripoidy again. I have had a healthy girl since and am now pregnant again. I had all those signs that you mention but with my healthy pregnancies the baby mesured exactly right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->