Trouble...

samplshelp

Reaction score
Hi guys

I dont know if this is the right place to post this...

I just joined here - and i'm sort of worried about my pregnancy.

I'm 9 weeks gone, and last night I started spotting. It stopped for the majority of yesterday afternoon, and got a bit heavier in the evening. It's still quite light, nowhere near even light period. It stopped again this afternoon, but i'm still worried..

I have an appointment to have an US tomorrow morning but i was wondering if anyone here had gone through anything like this - and if it was... i dont know if OK is the right word heh.

Thanks to you all

xoxox ~Sam~ xoxox

Spotting is quite common for alot of pregnant women.

Are you in pain at all?
If not then things are probably fine.
Good luck at your scan :hugs:

I'm not really in any major pain - at least not more than i have been for the last few weeks! I have been suffering from cramping for about three weeks and what im getting now isnt really any more than what i normally have!

Thanks for your help
xox

Spotting/bleeding can sadly mean something or nothing.

With this pregnancy I spotted for weeks in my first trimester, nothing heavy, light (only noticed on bathroom visits), change in colour (pinkish, red/watery, brown/yellow)

Cramps sadly are very much part of pregnancy too - not good when you have spotting with it I know :hugs: pain that makes you curl in a ball and/or pain in the shoulder accompanied or not with clots should be seen to straight away.

Wishing you lots of luck at your ultrasound tomorrow.

x

well - ive just come back from my scan.

not good news either. ive lost my little jellytot at just 8weeks6 days.

cant stop crying and feeling very numb right now - will keep you posted.

I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

The forum is always open if it helps. I found talking to strangers or just somehow bashing it out on my keyboard helped.

I hope your have a good support at home

x

Oh i'm so sorry hun, we are here for any support you may need:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss honey x

Here if you'd like to talk

Sorry babe, lots of people on here in similar positions if you need any support or just wanna rant!:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss:hugs: they are all lovely on here they really helped me get through the last month, I'm hear if you want to talk to!:hugs:

Hey Sam,
I am in the same boat . . .kinda. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and started spotting 2 days ago. Mine is, however brownish in color. So, not too sure what to make of it. I've been on three forums for the past 2 days and it seems that spotting is quite normal and should go away. It's ok if it's not heavy and bright red. I'd ask your MD though. I have to wait till tomorrow (Monday) before I can check with mine. Ugh. . .so stressful. Good luck though!! I'm sure it's ok ;o)
-Chelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->