True Blood - New HBO series on FX

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Thoughts anyone?

I am watching it now, recorded it and I was super excited about it! Vampires and the makers of six feet under, couldnt fail?

I am not so impressed yet.......

US and Canada girls if you have seen it does it get any better?

Is this the one with Anna Paquin?
If so, I've seen ads and was pretty intrigued.
But you're not impressed? Hmmm. I'm interested to hear if it did get better.

I have only just started reading the books this series is based on so am not gonna watch it until I have finished!

The books are EXCELLENT though :)

Ive heard it is fantastic, but i have no seen any of it, although i plan on it!

I watched it. Ive got the whole series on record. 1st episode was okay but most pilots arent that great and end up getting better anyway.

What has the main actress who plays Suki in?! I recognise her but cant think of where?

Omfg i just looked it up. Its rogue!

Out of x men?! Did she always have a gap in her front teeth?! Bloody hell!

I found her a bit annoying tbh! and wanted to like the vampire she likes but he's just not that sexy!

Roll on next episode though!

I watched it last nite and have the second epi on record. I was really looking forward to watching it but my mam said it was poo. anyhoo we watched it and i thought it was a pile but im hoping it gets beta. I can't believe its Rouge. xx

Hmmm..... I have to say after watching episode 2 it is slowly growing on me.
It's a bit like a grown up Twilight!

Yeah, episode 2 was lots better. I find new shows always take a few episodes to get going. A lot of the early eps are more about character building.

This is true, and the acting in a 1st series can... well.... be a bit naff! You just have to watch the 1st series of Friends to see that!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->