True Blood

kindofagirl

Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread I couldnt find one

Who here loves true blood?

Ive seen all the way up to what the USA have seen, cant wait for series 3 finale on sunday night!!

But for UKers who dont have FX then Series Two of True Blood starts on Channel 4 on thurs at 10pm I think

there is a thread out there with spoilers and everything :happydance:

i love true blood too...im a bill fan .....so far:blush: i was almost a eric fan 2 weeks ago ....:blush:but i promised bill that wont happen again !!!

cant wait till monday so i can download it ....:happydance:

I AM SOOOOO A Eric fan, I was a Bill fan but then Eric took over

I think its cos of the books though, Ive read all 10 that are out so far and I love Eric in it

https://www.babyandbump.com/tv-film-entertainment/186870-true-blood.html

:thumbup:

ooh i havent seen the series yet, im just finishing the 3rd book of the series and as soon as ive finished the series ill be buying the boxset.. i cant wait so i can put faces to the names..

also im so confused in the book theres a vampire called bubba and he supposedly was a singer but no1s allowed to say his real name. is he in the series if so which famous singer is he ment to be?

ooh i havent seen the series yet, im just finishing the 3rd book of the series and as soon as ive finished the series ill be buying the boxset.. i cant wait so i can put faces to the names..

also im so confused in the book theres a vampire called bubba and he supposedly was a singer but no1s allowed to say his real name. is he in the series if so which famous singer is he ment to be?

no hes not in the tv series but hes elvis :D xx

av just read that bit in the book,lol.. i wonder y he wasnt in the series??

av just read that bit in the book,lol.. i wonder y he wasnt in the series??

I think that the reason for Bubba not being in the show is that there are still far too many people who might take offence at seeing Elvis Presley represented as a mentally deficient vampire, however adorable he might be! It's a lot more difficult to show it in a whimsical light on a TV show, as it comes across in a sympathetic, tongue-in-cheek way in the books (to me anyway!)! Plus they've have to get an impersonator so it wouldn't quite work right as even the best ones are kinda obvious sometimes!

Hope that helps!
Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back