Try to conceive! Could I be pregnant?

pandabearr

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. My and my husband are trying to conceive, we've been trying for about 10months now. My husband is an army man, and is only home every 3rd weekend, so its hard trying to conceive on my own!

Anyway, he was home two weeks ago, we tried a few times over the weekend but then he had to leave again. About a week later is started getting a pain in the right side of my abdomen for a few days, then about a few days later i got cramps for a day or two. Here's me thinking my period was coming early and I was dissapointed, but then the cramps stopped, no bleeding or anything.

My period isnt due for another 3 or so days, and i have a pretty average cycle, never missed a period or anything. I'm so anxious to know if this could be a sign of early pregnancy or am I getting my hopes up? could i take a hpt now or is it too early? what are the chances of me being pregnant or am i kidding myself? help please! :shrug:

I had some period like cramps the weekend before my period was due and it never came. Got BFP on Tuesday.

Take the test.

Take the test! :) I would be dying to find out. hehe. Good luck :)

I had an early light "period" the month I got my BFP, I tested positive 10 days later, good luck!! X

just as the other girls are saying... test!!

If you're lucky to ovulate close to the time after you've had intercourse then it's a great possibility. FX for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->