Trying a differnt approach feeling great after just 4days :)

chan221

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Im on a break from TTC this year and want to focus on me! :haha:

So i keep putting on weight roughly a stone every 1.5 years, which isnt good at all.

I was a lovely 8stone loved wearing what I wanted, then PCOS kicked in and I went down hill from there!

What I am doing is some sit up and squats, lots of walking me and DF went for an hour and half walk yesterday was great. Then I came home and went on the cross trainner for 15-20 mins.

Im not going to weigh my self this time all im going to do is measure my thighs, weist and arms. Tbh weight doesnt bother me but the inches do!

Any foods I should stear clear of with PCOS? Ive stopped fizz and snacking, and cut my meals down, any tips?

x

Hello Ladies

Im on a break from TTC this year and want to focus on me! :haha:

So i keep putting on weight roughly a stone every 1.5 years, which isnt good at all.

I was a lovely 8stone loved wearing what I wanted, then PCOS kicked in and I went down hill from there!

What I am doing is some sit up and squats, lots of walking me and DF went for an hour and half walk yesterday was great. Then I came home and went on the cross trainner for 15-20 mins.

Im not going to weigh my self this time all im going to do is measure my thighs, weist and arms. Tbh weight doesnt bother me but the inches do!

Any foods I should stear clear of with PCOS? Ive stopped fizz and snacking, and cut my meals down, any tips?

x

look up the GI diet which is all about slow release carbs. Insulin resistance is they key to hormonal imbalance in PCOS and the slow release carbs and low GI foods can help with this!

here's a start!!
https://www.the-gi-diet.org/

go you!

i think off personal expierence measuring your self is best way
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member