Trying after birth control ????

LisaZ

1 DD - 3 years old - 2 MC in 2020 - TTC baby #2
Reaction score
Hello all

I just Stopped birth control pills February 3rd. Had a period normal feb 28-March 4th, ovulated March 24/25, and then today at 12 DPO I started my period.
How long after stopping birth control did you conceive?

Last edited:
Hello all

I just Stopped birth control February 3rd. Had a period normal feb 28-March 4th, ovulated March 24/25, and then today at 12 DPO I have What I think Is my period. How long after stopping birth control did you conceive?
I stopped birth control on April 2019 and since I get summers off we planned to conceive in july-august! Hubby wasnt home in July during my fertile days so we tried for the first time in August and I got pregnant right away! I was taking prenatals, exercising and eating super healthy! Plus we did it almost every day during my ovulation window several times! I wasnt going to let my window pass

I stopped taking the pill on October 18th 2018, had a period roughly the 24th October, and my son was conceived in february 2019 :)

I stopped birth control on April 2019 and since I get summers off we planned to conceive in july-august! Hubby wasnt home in July during my fertile days so we tried for the first time in August and I got pregnant right away! I was taking prenatals, exercising and eating super healthy! Plus we did it almost every day during my ovulation window several times! I wasnt going to let my window pass
Thank for sharing, that is enlightening ❤️

I stopped taking the pill on October 18th 2018, had a period roughly the 24th October, and my son was conceived in february 2019 :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with me. Feeling hopeful

I stopped taking the pill the start of October 2018 and fell pregnant straight away before I even got a period. Sadly that one was ectopic, had surgery in December and then conceived my son in February 2019!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->