Trying again after a miscarriage

rubysmum

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage 28 days ago I already have a lo who is 6 and half month who I love more than anything but this miscarriage has made me and my partner realise we want another since my dd was born my cycles have been every 35 days we have been trying again this month hopefully get our bfp any way was just wondering when to test or when to expect my period and are you more fertile after a miscarriage.
I've had a few symptoms head aches nausea tested this morning was negative but felt like rubbish since last night but could be coincidence I was about 5 weeks when I miscarried.

Thanks

First, I'm sorry for your loss. You've found a good group of ladies who really support one another in these difficult times. :hugs:

I have heard that women are more fertile after a miscarriage. If your cycles are 35 days long and you're counting CD1 from the miscarriage, you could probably test in another week. But I think it would be more accurate to count CD1 from when your hCG levels were at 0 after the miscarriage. I'm not sure if that's what you meant when you said 28 days ago, but it's a guideline at least.

Hopefully you caught the egg and the symptoms will keep progressing until you can get a positive test!

Hi there, I have heard mixed messages on whether you are more fertile after miscarriage but I've just started my first AF after miscarriage so it didn't work for me. I would say your cycle may be different from normal but try your best to wait for the 35 days and test again if AF has not arrived. If you're already having negative tests then your hcg levels are back down and you won't get any false positives which is good.

Fingers crossed for you that you get your sticky bean next time :hugs:

Hey thanks I was getting negative results 6 days after my miscarridge so I was pretty lucky they fell so quickly it's just horrible this waiting about for something to Halle either getting my period or a positive test ESP waiting after the miscarridge thanks again only time will tell suppose least I've got dd who has decided to be a pain tonight lol x

I mean I started bleeding on the Monday stopped b the Friday negative result on the Sunday was quick minamal bleeding and had no pain the worst part was not knowing if I was or wasn't the midwives and doctors wasn't much help and only told me to go a and e if I was severly cramping which I wasn't and didn't x

Hi there, I had a miscarriage a month ago. It was my first time, im now just worried that because it was my first time and that happend i may not be able to have kids in the future.

Theres no reason why you can't have a perfectly normal pregnancy in the future in 9/10 cases. If you keep on miscarrying then I would ask your gp to refer you for further investigations x

Hi,

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->