trying again

js9

Reaction score
hi all.havent been on here for a while been a bit down lately,wanting to no when i will concieve again,i got a son 7 in may and i adore him,i been trying for another since he was 2 but no luck,my hubby went for test after a year and was told of low sperm and motility which we were upset about,they did say that it still could happen that gave us hope and carried on,so we fell pregnant last aug to our suprise and chuffed to bits ,then all went wrong month after and i lost it ,what a shock after all them years of trying,and now its 6 months now and still nothing,am so frustrated and confused why its not happened again or if it ever will.sorry to go on but its good to get it off my chest,i hope someone out there is having better luck than we are.::

Hi JS9, so sorry to hear you've been feeling down. That's such an awful feeling. Its so hard when you hear about so many people falling pregnant by accident! I know you mentioned your husband's count but you managed to conceive after that so surely it can happen again when the time's right. I have a 3 yr old daughter who was conceived on the very first attempt but with my last pregnancy (a son called George who we lost on 22/03/10 after a tfmr) it took around 3 months and I think that was purely because I wanted it sooooo much. The moment I relaxed, I conceived. I wonder if something like acupuncture would help you? Could be an idea?
Anyway, good luck xx

Hey there - is your oh's SA still coming out low motility etc? if so there's loads of positive things he can do to improve it - switching to organic, boys vitamins, maca etc etc etc.

Hope you're ttc journey is rewarded with a bfp soon :)

hx

Hi

Don't give up hope; I have known a lot of couples with this problem who have gone on to have a healthy baby (or babies), it has been quite a long time so maybe get hubby retested and yourself as well; it could be something simple to fix. I do suspect my hubby may have this problem at the moment (as my previous problems seem to have righted themselves somewhat) especially because of the stress he's been under recently and the poor diet he has been subjecting himself to accordingly but he is trying to get back on track now.

Soph x

thanks for all your messages.so sorry to hear bout your loss zoe its an awful thing to go through life can be cruel and it does get better.my friends keep telling me to stay positive and keep telling myself it will happen deep down somewere i no it will but when.so we just got to keep smiling girls.wish you all the luck in the world.xx

Hey there - is your oh's SA still coming out low motility etc? if so there's loads of positive things he can do to improve it - switching to organic, boys vitamins, maca etc etc etc.

Hope you're ttc journey is rewarded with a bfp soon :)

hx

he been taking vit c and selenium and zinc.up to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->