Trying again

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
how long should you wait after you miscarried/still birth before trying again

I know a couple of ladies who had a miscarriage and fell pregnant the cycle after. I can't remember what they were told to do, but I'm pretty sure it was to wait 2-3 months. They say however, that your body remembers how to get pregnant.

I'm not quite sure, it's sort of means that it can be quicker to get pregnant as the body clicks better.

Some say wait one cycle, some say wait three. I reckon it's how you feel about it.

Whenever you feel ready. :)
Some docs say wait one cycle, but that's more for dating purposes.

I was told three by one doctor and one by another. It's all a matter of what your feeling I think. There is only a very slightly higher risk of another miscarriage if you don't wait at least one cycle. (From what I've read anyways) Which no study on the matter is exactly the same so who knows who to believe. Just try when your ready.:hugs:

I agree. The most important part is for you to be ready. I personally waited 3 cycles, so I could grieve, start taking all my vitamins and mentally prepare myself. I'm glad I waited. But that was my personal choice. Also, I had a d and c so wanted to make sure I was fully healed and the lining had grown back. It paid off, no problems when I got pregnant with my son! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->