trying for a girl. gender sway advice needed

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
I am taking calcium 1200mg (with vitamin d3) magnesium 2 pills acidophilus 20mg cranberry 168mg and tums 1500mg

I am also charting this month but have no clue how to read it. :shrug:I am also eating 2-3 yoplat yogurts a day.

Will this be enough? I really feel like im not doing enough. I even cut out almost all salt....and its killing me. I love salt.

I need advice!

Go on genderdreaming they have alot of info. I had DH take showers, timed intercourse took sudafed and evening primrose oil, avoided potassium, skipped breakfast, etc..... Good luck!

See i have been researching the sudafed thing and i heard that robitussin does the same thing but then on a different site it sad that its to sway for a boy. That kind of thing is why i asked here i trust you all more than anywhere else.

I have read both things as well. I was taking it and I am pregnant with a girl,so I don't know what to believe. Some of the things i did I found out later swayed boy so I may have just got a girl by luck of the draw.

Sudafed for girl, robitussin for boy is what I've heard! Are you going to do any douches? Also, missionary postition wth shallow release, no big O for you!

I've also read that the position you in while ejaculating happens helps too. For a girl it would be girl on top. I've also read that having sex a few days before ovulation helps because girl sperm last longer, so all the boys have died off by the time you ovulate. I've also looked into the chinese gender chart and my DH and I plan on TTC on the specific month for the gender we want. It just so happens to be a good time for us too lol Hope this helps

I agree, try the genderdreaming site and read up on the LE diet. Sounds like you are doing most of it already. Good luck x

No im not doing any douching. I have heard that you can do a vinegar one or a lime one. But dont know how to do them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->