Trying for Number Two!

Marleysgirl

Mum to a SCBU Warrior!
Reaction score
Well, Andrew is almost two years old now, and I'm not getting any younger :haha:

So, having assessed the nursery and decided we can fit a cot in there as well as a toddler bed, I think I'm ready to try to see if we can give him a little brother or sister*

So, the folic acid & lowdose aspirin start today, and I will probably let OH near me in a month or two :rofl: Hopefully I will fall pregnant as easily as I did with Andrew. And maybe even not have as many problems, although at least I know what I potentially face.

* That's obviously not the only factor I have considered!

Well, Andrew is almost two years old now, and I'm not getting any younger :haha:

So, having assessed the nursery and decided we can fit a cot in there as well as a toddler bed, I think I'm ready to try to see if we can give him a little brother or sister*

So, the folic acid & lowdose aspirin start today, and I will probably let OH near me in a month or two :rofl: Hopefully I will fall pregnant as easily as I did with Andrew. And maybe even not have as many problems, although at least I know what I potentially face.

* That's obviously not the only factor I have considered!
good luck hun
hope your not waiting too long for your BFP:hugs:

Oooh Desperado - can I nick the banner from your signature? It's brilliant!

Hi there,

I am trying ttc #2 as well. We only decided last week that we should start trying again and like you looked at my sons room and decided that we could definatley fit a cot in there.

So am now waiting on AF(due Wednesday) so that we can start trying. Going to do the SMEP as that is what worked the last time.
Good luck

Wendy
x

Hi there,

I am trying ttc #2 as well. We only decided last week that we should start trying again and like you looked at my sons room and decided that we could definatley fit a cot in there.

So am now waiting on AF(due Wednesday) so that we can start trying. Going to do the SMEP as that is what worked the last time.
Good luck

Wendy
x

Good luck Wendy :hugs:

I'm also ttc #2 :dance: Good luck Marleysgirl! May the :bfp: be with us! (star wars reference....lol)

Lots & lots of :dust: for us all!

I'm baaaack ....

Not with any news yet. But OH has made it clear that we can start BD-ing this month :sex:

I am trying for # 2 as well...my little boy is turning 3, in his own room and we would like to have 2 kids. Good luck to everyone!

hi everyone! :flower:

i am also trying for no 2, i have an 8yr old son and find it all a bit scary as he's so grown up! i've wanted another for ages but was bit scared to admit it - now it's all guns blazing ttc....

currently on cd16 and rather confused about when i ov'd due to a couple of missed temps due to family events..

baby dust to all!
:dust:

Also trying for #2...my daughter will be 16 this month! Didn't plan to wait this long between kids, but that's how life goes sometimes I guess. Good luck to all.

Trying for #2 here, too! Decided to start trying when I signed up DD for pre-K! Coincidence? I think not! :p

Also trying for #2...my daughter will be 16 this month! Didn't plan to wait this long between kids, but that's how life goes sometimes I guess. Good luck to all.

LOL:haha: Know where your coming from Babydreamz, am ttc #2 and my daughter will be 17 in Sept!! It's been 4 long years that we decided to try properly & I haven't been pregnant for so long that I'll be like a first timer again!:dohh:

Also wanting to try for no. 2, although AF has yet to return (still breastfeeding). DD is 10 months. When did your AF return? Not until weaning? Would hate to wait to TTC that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->