Trying her in her own crib tonight

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
:cry:

She's too big for her co-sleeper (length wise) and squirms down too far. So I'm going to try her in her own crib. I'd love to keep her in bed with me, but I'm scared that without the barrier there that something will end up going horribly wrong. So my first night without her in my bed since she came home :cry:

haha this will be worse for me than for her! Although it'll be nice to be able to stretch out for once!

Hope it goes well for you :hugs: I was the same when we moved Sam into his own room...I'd been putting it off for weeks because I didn't want him to go :( I hardly slept at all the first night but he didn't seem to mind at all! x

good luck hun! They actually od like their own space too usually, once they get used to it.

:hugs:
She'll like it just fine,you're the one who will need comfort!
I'm still putting off putting Lola in her own room :cry:

When Caitlin went into a bigger cot she still staye din our room - If I had my ways she'd still be in our room but I am glad OH pushed it a little because she went in and settled into her room nicely.

Good luck & I hope you both got a good nights sleep!

Ya, how did it go last night Rae??

She stayed in there for a little bit but then she wouldn't settle down so I brought her back into bed with me.

I know, I'm weak :rofl:

what about putting her in the co-sleeper thing in her crib for a couple nights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->