Trying Mucinex and SMEP

rachc930

Reaction score
I have experienced 2 miscarriages with no living children. At this point I am desperate to conceive a healthy baby. This month I am going to try taking Mucinex twice daily 5 days before ovulation. I've heard Mucinex can increase your chances of getting pregnant by producing better CM. Also, I am eager to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan :) Anyone have any success or has anyone heard anything positive about these methods??

I took mucinex once a day starting at cd 7. I also took evening primrose oil daily and stop after ovulation. They definitely increased my mucus production. I heard about SMEP recently but haven't tried it yet.

can you use mucinex with the primrose oil at the same time? What does the primrose oil do and is it easy to find?

I did. As far as I know there is nothing wrong combining both of them. Mucinex helps make your CM thinner & EPO helps w mucus production. You take either/or before O and stop after O. Hope that helps. I bought EPO from amazon. I'm sure you can find it at walgreen or cvs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->