Trying not to get my hopes up, but my BBT is making me excited!

ardnaxela

Reaction score
I've only ovulated 3 times since last year... and all those times my BBT has never reached in the 98 range until today!

I really hope this is a good sign :happydance:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 10
:thumbup:
Oh wow, yea your temp is soaring - Very nice
Looks very good.
When do you plan to test?

My cycles are irregular with last month's lasting 40 days so I don't want to test yet until I know for sure that my period is late.
Any other month I would have already tested several times but this month is different.

Understandable
Since you are charting and tracking O, at least the temps verify you O'd so really you def don't have to wait till a 40 day mark to get a BFP.
Your chart looks like you are already 10dpo...so you could see a bfp anytime now.
They say latest implant is 12 dpo...add 3 days for hcg to be high enough in urine...You could have your answer within a week!

Well I tested today and it was a BFN ): Hopefully it's too soon?

Oh sorry I counted wrong...looking at your chart you would be 10dpo today.
I think you just tested early. I'd wait 48 hrs if you can to get some time for levels to build up more, but if you are implatient like me, you test every fmu lol.
The avg implant day is actually 9dpo, tho most ppl think it's earlier - I did until I read up on it.
So if your eggy only started implanting yesterday, you would need about 3 days for enough hcg to show on most hpts.
Your chart looks awesome!
Hang in there! :hugs2:

I just used the bathroom and there was reddish spotting so I'm pretty sure I started my period /: It's alright though! I was just put on Metformin so I wasn't expecting it to work this fast so hopefully next month will be better :)

Ahh :sad: sorry hun
Glad you are doing well tho :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"