Trying not to symptom spot.. But what do you think?

Aquafina4889

Reaction score
I'm not ttc, I want a baby, but DH and I are not quite committed enough to try, but we rely on the pull-out method and fully understand the risks and consequences. And we will embrace a child if it happens.

My cycles are irregular, but I use an app, that bases it's predictions on my cycle history. Not really sure how accurate it is, but it says I O'd 4 days ago (Cycle Day 21). We were intimate on Cycle Days 18, 19 and 21. Based on my cm I think I might have O'd on Cycle Day 19. Idk for sure.

Today I feel so weak, and tired, I am having UTI symptoms, and 2 days ago I had light spotting. I have a loss of appetite but increase in hunger! And I've been getting ridiculous hot flashes. I also felt a pinch-like cramps this morning. Like menstrual cramps but shorter and more like being pinched on the inside.

If he pulled out in time there's minimal chance for pregnancy. Is it possible you're ovulating now?

I was going to say perhaps you are actually ovulating?

It is possible I am ovulating. I have never had symptoms while ovulating before..

Today I had more spotting, more cramps, and I woke up with uti burning and urge to go. Took some azo and it seemed to help...

Sounds like UTI symptoms might be playing tricks on you but keep an eye on it just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->