• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying NTNP as had become a right Neg head!

40yearoldmum

Reaction score
Hi

My husband and I have been trying for a little brothe/sister for my little 13 month boy since february. Its been really emmotional, had a miscarriage in April and then a chemical in June, since May I was temping every 20 minutes and checking my cervix in between, when I wasn't doing either of those activities I was thinking about negative affirmations and how shit I was at being a woman.
So period arrived this morning after a week of thinking I was having all the pregnancy symptoms and instead of crying like the previous four days each time I did a test and got a BFN, I have decided to NTNP. My charts have shown I am quite 'text bok' if there is such a thing with regular 29 day cycles and I am aware of my body and its little signs so I think we will BD every other after my period stops and I'm getting my life back again, I used to run regularly but the last 6 months I run for 2 weeks off for 2 weeks, I have 3 beautiful horses who have a similar ridden schedule riding only up to ovulation. My little boy was concieved with no though or planning we just came off BC and then there he was! i rode right up to finding out I was pregnant at 10 weeks.
I'm really happy with the change at the moment but can get emmotional and have swings!!! I am trying natal hypnotherapy too to get my mind right!!
Bex

Hi Bex, sorry you havent had it easy. But wlecome and i hope you can relax and enjoy NTNP with us.

xx

hey, i have horses too. do u find it hard fitting them in round ur little one?

Hi Laura

Yes, but its getting easier!! Before I had Toby and this is right up to he was born (but not riding) My horses were immaculate all of the time they were in at night, clipped out and worked in hand. I have had to let things slide or as I prefer to say relax a little!! They get worked less regularly, I don't compete and they are out full time although I do bring them in on shitty nights!! I didn't clip last year but I will this year cos they were actually harder to manage in that they got too hot in the day with a full coat and rugs!! I have solsd one now and my sister has one on loan so its easy peasy!!
I can't wait to get a pony for the babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->