trying so hard not to read into every symptom!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
so at 7&8DPO I had like a stitch feeling pain with a few stabbing shooting pains
nothing yesturday
today 10DPO about 15mins ago iv startes getting very much AF cramps
not very strong but still noticeable and feeling achy.
boobs feel tender if I touch the sides but then again its common for me to get tender boobs.
feeling like I could just go to sleep but then again that's how I always feel lol.
past week been full of a stuffy/runny nose but thats probz my hayfever.

errrrh hurry up testing day!!!!!

im like a mad woman...new symptom means new google search, OH is likes get of my phone and just chill out lol

new symptom means new google search,

This is me! I have lost whole hours over the past few days googling "implantation cramps" "implantation cramps when to test" "implantation cramps bfp" "implantation cramps dpo"

:dohh:

x

I went through the exact same thing. I usually get the same symptom every month when I menstruate: sore boobs, sharp pains down there… but then this time around by boobs weren't only sore but it felt so heavy. And I felt some soreness around under both armpits.. which was very similar to when I was pregnant before. And another giveaway for me was when I wanted to cry because they didn't have ham and cheese..haha. I tested early and saw the negative and it broke my heart.. I tested again this week and it was positive.. so happy now. Wishing you the best.. the wait is the worst.

awh congrats :)
I tested today at 12dpo and bfn :(
even though I know im not out I feel so bummed and annoyed!!
plus next montb I crnt even ttc due to having treatmemt for abnormal cervical cells and crnt have sex for 4 weeks :(

Hi ladies - may I join you?
Stacy_89, sorry about your bfn :(
This is my first ever TWW, I know it's too early to be symptom spotting but I've had a dull low backache non-stop for two days along with menstrual cramps... I've never had that before.
This was also my first month using OPKs and started on the right day and got consistent negatives for the whole 7 days! I didn't buy another pack so I don't even know if I've ovulated!!

Has anyone else had this lower backache? Thanks and good luck to all!

Can I join you ladies? I am going through the 2ww rollercoaster as well. Usually when I O my armpits get sore, but this time around they didnt. My bbs have had a achy feeling in them since O'ing. I had the intense cramps on 7dpo and then pinching on 8dpo with a small pink dot in my undies but I am about to drive myself Google crazy

Then to make things worse I took a opk at 8 dpo yesterday and got an instantly dark positive that came up before the control line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->