Trying to be calm!!!!

forget me not

Reaction score
After 2.5 year and 3 miscarriages I got my :bfp:this mornin!! I did test and mooched about for 30 seconds in my heart expecting a big neg and when I saw it I started shaking and crying at the same time!!
Story so far. Last week I had my bloods taken because doc finally referring me to gynae and I got results back on friday which doc said were acceptable. Wasn't reallly sure if that meant good or that they would 'do'. Anyway my af didn't come on day expected (35 day cycle). I had a bit of brown discharge monday which I thought was af trying to come but nothing much. I did a test yesterday morning and thought it looked really faintly positive but it was one of those £1 shop jobs so I thought it was prob evap line. So today I did went a got a diff test and it came up in seconds.
I want docs to do a blood test to confirm that hgc is increasing but they won't. Should I be worried about brown discharge? It's not heavy and The onlt stomach ache I have is cos I super constipated. I am so scared I'm going to lose another, I think it will kill me.
:shhh: desperate to share news but know I can't until I know this ones gonna stick.
Thanks for listening to me ramble:hug:xx

Hun congrats on your bfp I'm going to pray that this is a sticky bean xx

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this is your month hun, and Im sure it will be.
Congrats and I hope everything works out okay
xx

Huge congratulations to you,

Sending you loads of sticky dust and have a happy and healthy 9 mths.

Mozz:flower:

congrats hun .. i wouldnt worrie about the "brown" blood brown means old blood its prob just been up there for a bit and prob with CM increase its flushing it out.. if it becomes red and heavy contact ur doc!! but it sounds prefectly fine!! congrats again hun :hugs: happy n healthy 9 month xx

i woudnt worry too much if its brown, i was in the same boat i wanted hcg and they refused!! luckly i had an appointment with consultant who requested genetic tests on the baby i miscarried and she gave me a scan when we went for results, see if you can have an early viability scan seen as youve miscarried 3 times previously or if not go private (we had already booked a private one before we got it on nhs) just to see that heart beat and put your mind at rest. im sure it will stick for you h&h 9 month. xxx

Hi I left you a message on your profile. I am sure the bleed was ok, you say it was brown, so old blood, probably from implanting. Just take it easy and I am so excited for you!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->