trying to be patient but...

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
I just can't! I can't sleep, eat, walk, rest, you name it I feel like I can't do it! I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. Never made it past 38 weeks, so if I do I know it's best for my little girl but I am so over it!
just finished my last day of work on Friday but I only have off until Feb 6 regardless of when lo gets here.
originally had induction booked for the 30th but now doc is saying he will be outta town and this lo isn't quite as big as her brothers so he wants me to try for DD (January 5th). Which I do understand and I know is best for baby but I just don't feel right.
I wanna cry cause I just knew she'd be here by Christmas.
I have irregular contraction/strong bh that come on whenever I do ANYTHING. (even just stand up or walk to the bathroom!!)
but when I sit/rest/or try to sleep I just feel 'off' and uncomfortable.
baby is low but won't engage ( third pregnancy so she is bouncing on and out of pelvis)
I'm just at my wits end and want to crawl into a hole and hide til she's here. Thank goodness in off work cause all I've heard the last month is "you're so big, you'll never make it to your DD" "not had that baby yet?" "you're gonna pop!" "you look overdue!"
argh!! So frustrated and tired.
sorry rant over.

Awww! I don't have any real advice, but I'm so sorry that you're feeling so uncomfortable. :hugs:

I always hear how every pregnancy is different. She may be here before Xmas still. Fxd!

I WISH I knew for sure that my LO wouldn't go over 38w. Whenever I tell people how much longer I have to go (9w to 40 currently), they respond with something like, "and counting". That's a terrible idea!!! And a mean thing to say. ;-)

Hope you get your Xmas wish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->