Trying to conceive after a chemical preg

Natalie88

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new here, trying to conceive. Found out two weeks ago i was pregnant. Done 6 clear blue digital tests all positive said i was 1-2 weeks. Was so excited.. few days after i started to bleed and clot, went to a&e and confirmed i was no longer pregnant and had a chemical pregancy.
Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced a chemical preg and successfully conceived after it? and how long did it take?
Would be greatful for any replies :) xx

Hello,

So sorry, I had a chemical in March straight after M/C and fell pregnant again in June, sorry its not much help. Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP very soon.xxx

thanks for reply :).. Nice to know there some hope! xxxx

Hey hunny i had a chemical Sept 2008 (on my birthday of all days!! :( ) i concieved in the October 2008 and lil miss is asleep upstairs :)
Just relax and enjoy the babymaking process try your hardest not to think about it, i convinced myself i would never be able to carry a baby after it lol which was daft but my mind went on overdrive!
All the best and sorry for your loss hunny! :hugs: xx

I've had 4 m/c's, 1 stillborn (placenta previa and a stupid doctor-I was young) and 5 healthy children (11 months to 16) The m/c were not in a row. After 2 of them, was pregnant again after one normal period.

Don't worry. A doctor told me the first 2-3 months After a m/c are easier to conceive. Just takes a little patience.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Hugs and baby dust!!!

I have a m/c in march and conceived on my april cycle which was a chemical conceived again this cycle that started in july sadly another chemical:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->