Trying to conceive baby number 3 after depo injection

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Hiya
I haven't been on here for a while but thought it was about time I came back!!

I'm trying to conceive baby number 3, I have been on the depo injection since having my 2nd child and he's 7 nearly 8 now. I had my last injection the start of January . I know I could be in for a long wait but thought I'd ask if anyone on here has any experience of Ttc after coming off the depo.
Thanks
Susiewusie

Hey there, I was on the depo for almost 3 years and last shot was in October. So I should have gotten another in January. I has spotting the first month for a few days every other week. Then the next month had very light, basically like spotting, period that lasted 8 days so I figured my body was trying to do the right thing if you know what I mean. And now my period has been MIA for 63 days and still waiting.

I started using opks but always ran out before I got a true positive. Until last month around the 23rd it looked the same color as control but not darker. I don't know it I really ovulated because I'm new to ttc and only used opks. But that's my story of coming off depo. It's been 5 months off and not a single normal period.

Well i think my period has returned, although its very very heavy :( , so hopefully this may be my body getting back to normal xx

My period took a year or so to get back to normal after I had the depo shot, and I'd had it only twice. They were very heavy for awhile once they started coming back. I was having my period every 60ish days, and it was heavy and painful. Eventually returned to normal.

I didn't TTC at the time, however... you might try temping and charting to get an idea of if you are Oing or not.

Got my BFP expecting another little baba 17th July:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->