Trying to conceive. Implantation cramps? Please help

Alleana

Reaction score
Hello I usually never post anything but I've been having pregnancy symptoms I have a 6yr old already and when I got pregnant from him I only had 2 symptoms sore breasts and cramps. Well my last period was August 22 and ended The 25 me and my boyfriend are trying we had a miscarriage 2 years ago and was extremely hard on us that we took a break from trying. So we dtd aug 30 and I'm pretty sure I ovulated way before my tracker said I would because I had stretchy clear CM sept 2 my ovulation was suppose to be sept 8 and usually it's on track again we dtd sept 4 and well on sept 6 I started to feel my breast sore and aching and they are still sore till this day than I had the most painful pelvic pain that felt like cramps but it was lower near my pelvic bone I had this pain all sept 11 and the 12 and I've never had any pain like this before now AF is due sept 22 but what I find odd is that I've been having sore breast since the 6th and I'm experiencing cramps I usually experience these two symptoms 2-3 days before AF arrives I also had horrible hot flashes yesterday all day at work to the point I wanted to take a nap in the back room and a few today and I have taken 2 pregnancy tests the first sept 8 and the 2nd on sept 11 but I feel I tested too early and I'm trying to hold off testing I am aware sore breast are a symptom but I'm so confused about the pelvic pain I felt I've read about implantation cramps but would I feel them only near my uterus or pelvic and for 2 days in a row😖 I'm going crazy searching symptoms lol so has anyone experienced these symptoms or the cramps I don't want to get overly excited

I've been pregnant five times now, working on a sixth, and I've felt those kind of cramps you've described on cycles which I conceived. Like menstrual cramps but not really... they are very hard to describe. The pinching pains in your ovaries could actually be round ligament pain. Most people don't feel it until the second trimester but I'm so in tune with my body that I can tell my uterus is growing by the round ligament pains. I too am coming off of a loss so I know the mixed feelings that comes with a new pregnancy. I hope all works out for you and may you have a healthy pregnancy if there is a little bub in there :)

This is the waiting to try section.The ttc section would probably be more helpful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->