Trying to conceive-pillow theory

Any other funky methods I should know about?

My mum swore by doing a headstand up the wall :headspin: straight after sex and she had four healthy babies and always got pregnant the month she planned to. I'm not saying it was all because of the headstand, but it probably didn't hurt.

I have not yet gone this far (a dislocated shoulder would not be helpful at this stage) but I do the pillow under the bum trick and keep my legs in the bicycle position until they go tingly. Straight after the deed my OH supports my bum in the air and wraps a towel nappy around me with his free hand. That man will make a fab daddy one day... fingers crossed!

:bunny:

I use softcups to stop in all swimming straight back out!

Anyone thought of trying the SoftCup method?

I had a really good idea with this...Turkey baster and the SoftCup...it's gotta work....no, really!

Turkey baster is a no no because they will lose all their tails and wont be able to swim . you could use a medicine syringe but make sure you push the plunger really slowly. there is a really neat device called a conception cap basically a cup with a stem for placing the sperm directly onto the cervix. another idea is to have DH DTD into the instead cup or moon cup and then place it over the cervix.

I think "legs on the wall" for at least 20minutes & Soft Cups or Diva cups are the most common aids for encouraging the swimmers towards the right direction. Need some knowledgeable members to jump in if there's some others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->